TECHNICAL QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER
- TECHNICAL QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER
- WE ARE HIRING
- Bangalore, India
DEDIENNE AEROSPACE, is a world leader in the design, manufacture and maintenance of aeronautical tooling.
For more than 50 years, our products have demonstrated our expertise, quality of service and technique, all at the cutting edge of industrial performance, in order to provide maximum satisfaction to our customers (aircraft manufacturers, engine manufacturers, firms, MRO companies, leasers, and others).
DEDIENNE AEROSPACE is an international company that operates on every continent and close to its customers, ensuring proximity and a high-quality after-sales service in locations such as Miami, Cincinnati, Querétaro, Dubai, Singapore, Zhuhai, the UK, Qatar, France, Mexico, India, and elsewhere.
The diverse range of licences acquired (e.g. with manufacturers of engines, aircraft and equipment), as well as our partnerships with Original Equipment Manufacturers, enable us to position ourselves on the market with strength and credibility and guarantee our sustainable growth.
Our employees, with their variety of cultural backgrounds and nationalities, are our biggest asset, and actively participate in dynamic, ambitious projects with robust values advocated by the company: working in a company of moderate size yet operating on an international scale, while gearing each project towards one objective – customer satisfaction.
If you are dynamic, relish a challenge and enjoy working in a multicultural and international environment, join us!
In a context of strong development, DEDIENNE AEROSPACE India wishes to integrate very soon a Quality Controller within its teams.
- JOB DESCRIPTION
Under the responsibility of Head of Quality of Dedienne Aerospace India, you will ensure the physical control of the incoming products and pre-shipment control. You will also be in charge of checking the conformity of the deliverable documents accompanying our products (e.g. : material certificates, treatment certificates, dimensional reports, etc…) and providing technical support to the suppliers as and when necessary.
To do this, you will be required to :
- Understand mechanical drawings and BOM of the tools to be able to provide the technical support to the suppliers
- To have a basic knowledge on various mechanical fasteners, raw materials and their grade, surface and heat treatment processes
- Generate inspection plans for the tools from the drawing
- Ensure the verification of the conformity of all contractual elements (drawings, procedures, quality plans, etc…)
- Records observation using the quality control forms in place and reconcile final inspection documentation for shipments
- Identify, process, isolate and ensure the follow-up of non-conformities (keep the records, creation of corrective / preventive actions, etc…)
- Ensure that proper communication is being done internally or externally (customers or suppliers) regarding the anomalies and non-conformities noted on the produced parts (management of non-conformities, management of disputes and claims)
- Capture and maintain the lessons learnt tracker in order to contribute to the continuous improvement of the processes both internally and externally
- You have a previous experience in the industrial field and ideally with a specialization in the field of mechanical engineering,
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position, training in quality in will be an advantage
- You have a very good knowledge and understanding of different manufacturing processes (machining, welding, surface treaments, etc… )
- Capable of reading drawings and understanding different standards. You like working in a team and have strong interpersonal skills : listening, communication and adaptation.
- You have a fluent level of English allowing you to read documents and participate in technical discussions without any issues. Spoken knowledge of other Indian languages like Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Kannada, etc, will be an advantage.
Education : B.E. Mechanical Engineering
Base Location : Bangalore, India
Travel : Very frequent domestic (Bangalore and other Indian cities)
Joining date : As soon as possible
- Bangalore, India