Sales and Services Manager (M/F)
- WE ARE HIRING
- Sales and Services Manager (M/F)
- Warsaw, POLAND
DEDIENNE AEROSPACE, is a world leader in the design, manufacture and maintenance of aeronautical tooling.
For more than 50 years, our products have demonstrated our expertise, quality of service and technique, all at the cutting edge of industrial performance, in order to provide maximum satisfaction to our customers (aircraft manufacturers, engine manufacturers, firms, MRO companies, leasers, and others).
DEDIENNE AEROSPACE is an international company that operates on every continent and close to its customers, ensuring proximity and a high-quality after-sales service in locations such as Miami, Cincinnati, Querétaro, Dubai, Singapore, Zhuhai, the UK, Qatar, France, Mexico and elsewhere.
The diverse range of licences acquired (e.g. with manufacturers of engines, aircraft and equipment), as well as our partnerships with Original Equipment Manufacturers, enable us to position ourselves on the market with strength and credibility and guarantee our sustainable growth.
Our employees, with their variety of cultural backgrounds and nationalities, are our biggest asset, and actively participate in dynamic, ambitious projects with robust values advocated by the company: working in a company of moderate size yet operating on an international scale, while gearing each project towards one objective – customer satisfaction.
If you are dynamic, relish a challenge and enjoy working in a multicultural and international environment, join us!
Under the responsibility of the Sales Director, you develop the turnover on your client portfolio (Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia), by applying your technical skills in a versatile approach to prospecting and managing client accounts and relationship. You deploy marketing campaigns to your customers on new products and services, and you obtain the best output in customer satisfaction.
Under the responsibility of Customer Services Director, you make and deploy local tooling services: inspection, calibration, repairs, loan. Your objective is the opening of local tooling repair shop, while ensuring financial operational results. You make it happen, until becoming manager of your technical services team.
- JOB DESCRIPTION
Your missions are the following
• Deploy the commercial strategy
• Achieve and exceed targets incoming orders
• Develop networking & Customer Relationship
• Respond to RFQ / RFP
• Negotiate sales & services contracts
• Animate trade exhibitions and customer events
• Coordinate with Toulouse Sales & Program team
• Capture customer needs for tooling servicing / Use ToolLive App
• Perform Inspection and Service Quotation
• Sourcing and Logistics of local Suppliers for Repairs/Calibration
• Deliver Tooling after repairs
• Recruit / Manage technical service team & scheduling
• Monitor Operational Performance
• Coordinate with Toulouse Support Operations & Admin
• You hold a degree in aviation, mechanical engineering.
• You are Entrepreneur.
• You are a leader, an influencer with cheerful personality.
• You have strong listening skills and you are eager to learn new competence.
• You enjoy customer service and getting concrete results in the field.
• You speak English fluently.
- Warsaw, POLAND
Website DEDIENNE AEROSPACE
As soon as possible