QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
- QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
- WE ARE HIRING
- Miami, USA
We are a Company with a global presence, world leaders in aerospace maintenance tooling for civil and defense markets we are bringing to the market full turnkey solution form design of the product to life cycle management.
We built our reputation based on world class product in terms of reliability, accuracy and quality as well as best level of on time delivery and reactivity.
Our customers are Airlines, MROS, Aircraft and Engine OEMs, etc. We are close to our worldwide customers to offer best in class products and services through our integrated Supply Chain: Engineering, Production, Assembly and Customer Support.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Control Inspector to join our team. The Quality Control Inspector role is responsible for conducting inspections for final products. Inspect products using all metrology means including CMM or measurement arm, and visual inspection prior to shipment.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Generate inspection plans for the tools based in the manufacturing drawing and product TDS.
- Ensure conformity of the product to the drawing.
- Records observations using the quality control forms in place in our ERP.
- Make recommendations for improving processes and products using the Non-Conformity forms in place.
- Perform incoming inspection based in documentary QC file (Material, HT, coatings, test and calibration certificates)
- Reconcile final inspection documentation for shipments.
- Establish the testing requirements for the Tools Assembly Department, if it is necessary.
- Issue and validate certificate of conformity.
- When non conformities are identified, establish and follow up in coordination with the engineering team the curative and preventive action.
- Ensure suppliers visits and training plans.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Aerospace Engineering or related field
- Experience in Quality Control functions in a manufacturing environment or prior aerospace quality experience will be highly considered.
- Proficient computer skills – Microsoft Office
- JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in metal manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to read and understand mechanical technical drawings and its BOM.
- Knowledge in metrology (GD&T), proven experience defining the measurement method based in drawing dimensional and
geometrical requirement working with calipers, micrometers, FARO Arm, CMM, etc.
- Good problem-solving skills involving mechanical repair.
- English language.
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent benefits package
- Short and long-term training plan
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Eligible to work for any employer within the US
- Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
- Miami, USA