FIELD SERVICES TECHNICIAN
- FIELD SERVICES TECHNICIAN
- WE ARE HIRING
- Miami, USA
We are a Company with a global presence (Miami, Cincinnati, Queretaro, Toulouse, Dubai, Singapore, Zhuhai) specialized in aerospace maintenance tooling for civil and defense markets. We are experts in tooling services as well as ground support equipment for the aerospace industry: engineering, repair, calibration, upgrade, load testing, leasing, stock, and training.
Our customers are Airlines, MROS, Aircraft and Engine OEMs, etc. We are close to our worldwide customers to offer best in class products and services through our integrated Supply Chain: Engineering, Production, Assembly and Customer Support.
The Field Services test & repair technician position is responsible for managing the testing, set up, troubleshooting, and maintenance of the product and equipment as well as all recording results.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Test products for functionality or quality, tensile, strength test, static testing, dynamic testing.
- Troubleshooting problems with equipment, devices, or products.
- Assist in product assemblies.
- Works on several projects at one time.
- Assist in the setup of equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Follow technical drawings.
- Help design load test fixtures and modifications.
- Create an internal department manual and/or checklist according to the Quality Department standards.
- Able to communicate with vendors for purchases.
- Technical Capacity
- Communication proficiency
- Time Management.
- Results Driven.
- Organizational skills
- Leadership skills
- REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors in mechanical engineering or any related field
- Minimum of 2 years, of related experience or demonstrated knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the above-mentioned tasks.
- Fluent in English (other languages a plus). Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions, and use simple math.
- Knowledge of machine shop environment.
- Technical drawing reading knowledge required.
- CNC, lathe machine, milling machine knowledge required.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT
This position works in a manufacturing environment, while performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, risk of electrical shock and explosives. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. However, on some instances this job may require work in areas where ear protection is necessary.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position.
Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., 40 hours per week.
Approximately 10% travel is expected for this position, National and International.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, Responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Miami, USA