- ENGINEERING/PROGRAM SPECIALIST
- WE ARE HIRING
- Miami, USA
We are a Company with a global presence (Miami, Cincinnati, Queretaro, Toulouse, Dubai, Singapore, Zhuhai) specialized in aerospace maintenance tooling for civil and defense markets. We are experts in tooling services as well as ground support equipment for the aerospace industry: engineering, repair, calibration, upgrade, load testing, leasing, stock, and training.
Our customers are Airlines, MROS, Aircraft and Engine OEMs, etc. We are close to our worldwide customers to offer best in class products and services through our integrated Supply Chain: Engineering, Production, Assembly and Customer Support.
Our Engineering/Production Specialist plans and directs all designs, drafters, and technical projects. Manages the development, implementation, and evaluation of complex designs.
Oversees product construction and testing to ensure completion of projects as efficiently and effectively as possible. Evaluates and approves changes that substantially impact the scope, budget, or schedule of a project. Monitor’s progress and performance against the project plan.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Manage and develop existing relations directly with our OEM licensors, for instance GE, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, etc.
- Account management - customer visits, relationship building, contract follow up, aged receivables follow up etc.
- Trained to have a technical understanding of a program, its customers’ work scopes and what is needed to provide solutions.
- Expertise on Tooling Design and the function of the product.
- Provide strong practices to help continuous growth and improvement at an OEM level.
- Technical support to Production – help in industrialization of a certain program with experience and knowledge gain through OEM training and exposure.
- Technical support to Quality for OEM specialized tooling and procedures.
- Technical support to Sales – such as training support for WW teams.
- Design/Engineering: review engineering blueprints for new projects, recommend and implement design changes and manufacturing improvements.
- Sage (ERP) Specialist - localized training
- Perform other duties as assigned
- JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor of Engineering or related field.
- Mechanical Engineer / Aerospace specialty / Sales and Marketing experience
- 3+ years project engineering management experience within an industrial environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly internally and externally
- Experience executing cost control Projects in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Strong engineering skills.
- Demonstrable teamwork and maturity with a strong work ethic.
- Organizational skills
- Technical capacity.
- Time Management
- Team-oriented mindset, reliable
- Miami, USA