REGIONAL PURCHASING MANAGER (M/F)
- WE ARE HIRING
- REGIONAL PURCHASING MANAGER (M/F)
- Miami, AMERICAS
We are a Company with a global presence (Miami, Cincinnati, Queretaro, Toulouse, Dubai, Singapore, Zhuhai) specialized in aerospace maintenance tooling for civil and defense markets. We are experts in tooling services as well as ground support equipment for the aerospace industry: engineering, repair, calibration, upgrade, load testing, leasing, stock and training.
Our customers are Airlines, MROS, Aircraft and Engine OEMs, etc. We are close to our worldwide customers to offer best in class products and services through our integrated Supply Chain: Engineering, Production, Assembly and Customer Support.
The Regional Purchasing Manager position will need to have prior aviation industry experience to be considered for this role.
The Purchasing Leader role is responsible for the vendor terms negotiations, prices and schedules delivery using knowledge of budget and schedule requirements. Must have a strong mechanical and technical negotiation skills.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Develop competitive negotiations to drive cost reduction initiatives with the global supply base, while meeting capacity and quality requirements.
• Manage supplier contracts and long-term agreements with preferred suppliers to ensure that marked trends, supplier performance, and future business needs are
• Collaborate with supporting resources (Engineering, Quality, Global Supply Chains, Logistics, and Regional Teams) to achieve plan, ensure adequate cycle time to procure materials, and escalate critical materials from supplier based to meet customer demands.
• Leads teams in identification of opportunities to meet objectives for supplier reduction, creation of value, supply chain improvement, and customer
• This position will execute events across multiple categories and is a key position in delivering cost savings targets
• Will need to network across our company and build strong relationships with stakeholders and develop negotiation strategies which help support their business.
• Identify opportunities for competitive bidding
• Development of existing purchasing
- JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Experience in aviation tooling procurement and sourcing
• Ability to successfully manage complexity and multiple priorities
• Ability to analyze complex data sets, distill key insights into action, and create compelling business recommendations
• Thorough knowledge of aircraft and turbine engine technical publications (blueprints, EM’s, IPC’s, )
• Mechanical component knowledge for troubleshooting, repair and replacement of tools such as test equipment, torque wrenches, dial indicators,
• Knowledge of inventory management and/or warehousing management information systems
• Develops, maintains, evaluates, and manages tooling logistics programs including coordination for operations, planning, maintenance and dispatching
• Performs purchasing management operations that involve planning, coordinating, or evaluating the procurement’s actions required to support multiple tools
• Knowledge of planning, programming, budgeting and executing of purchasing and supply chain programs
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical
• Experience in the aviation tooling industry is required
• Minimum of 2-4 years of Purchasing related experience or demonstrated knowledge, skills, and abilities to performs the above- mentioned
• Knowledge of machine shop environment
- Miami, AMERICAS
- Applications have closed.
As soon as possible