Dedienne Aerospace is a world leader in the design, manufacture and maintenance of aeronautical tooling.
For more than 50 years, our products have demonstrated our expertise, quality of service and technique, all at the cutting edge of industrial performance, in order to provide maximum satisfaction to our customers (aircraft manufacturers, engine manufacturers, firms, MRO companies, leasers, and others).
DEDIENNE AEROSPACE is an international company that operates on every continent and close to its customers, ensuring proximity and a high-quality after-sales service in locations such as Miami, Cincinnati, Querétaro, Dubai, Singapore, Zhuhai, the UK, Qatar, France, Mexico and elsewhere.
The diverse range of licences acquired (e.g. with manufacturers of engines, aircraft and equipment), as well as our partnerships with Original Equipment Manufacturers, enable us to position ourselves on the market with strength and credibility and guarantee our sustainable growth.
Our employees, with their variety of cultural backgrounds and nationalities, are our biggest asset, and actively participate in dynamic, ambitious projects with robust values advocated by the company: working in a company of moderate size yet operating on an international scale, while gearing each project towards one objective – customer satisfaction.
If you are dynamic, relish a challenge and enjoy working in a multicultural and international environment, join us!
In a context of strong development, Dedienne Aerospace wishes to integrate very soon a Quality Controller F/M within its teams.
Under the responsability of Head of Quality, you will ensure the physical control of the products over the entire production flow, from incoming control to pre-shipment control. You will also be in charge of checking the conformity of the deliverable documents accompanying our products (eg : material certificates, treatment certificates, dimensional reports, etc…)
To do this, you will be required to :
- Ensure the verification of the conformity of all contractual elements (drawings, procedures, quality plans, etc…)
- Identify, process, isolate and ensure the follow-up of non-conformites (keep the records, creation of corrective / preventive actions, etc…)
- Ensure that proper communication is being done internally or externally (customers or suppliers) regarding the anomalies and non-conformities noted on the produced parts (management of non-conformities, management of disputes and claims)
- Participate in the identification of the root causes and origins of non-conformities ( perform root cause analysis ), both in the processes and in the means (materials, materials and humans)
- Fully contribute to the continuous improvement of the company
Training in quality, you have a previous experience in the industrial field and ideally with a specialization in the field of mechanics ( aerospace preferably ), you have at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
You have a very good knowledge and understanding of different manufacturing processes ( machining, welding, painting, etc… ). Capable of reading drawings and understanding different standards. You like working in a team and have strong interpersonal skills : listening, communication and adaptation. Finally, you have a fluent level of English allowing you to read documents and participate in technical discussions without any issues.
Dubai, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES