QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR (M/F)
- WE ARE HIRING
- QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR (M/F)
- Miami, AMERICAS
We are a Company with a global presence (Miami, Cincinnati, Queretaro, Toulouse, Dubai, Singapore, Zhuhai) specialized in aerospace maintenance tooling for civil and defense markets. We are experts in tooling services as well as ground support equipment for the aerospace industry: engineering, repair, calibration, upgrade, load testing, leasing, stock and training. Our customers are Airlines, MROS, Aircraft and Engine OEMs, etc. We are close to our worldwide customers to offer best in class products and services through our integrated Supply Chain: Engineering, Production, Assembly and Customer Support.
We are looking for an experience Quality Control Inspector to join our team. The Quality Control Inspector role is responsible for conducting inspections for final assemblies and supplies used for manufacture of products. Inspect products using digital micrometers and calipers, comparators, rugosimeter, CMM, and visual inspection prior to shipment.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Generate inspection plans for the tools from the drawing
• Records observation using the quality control forms in place
• Make recommendations for improving processes and products using the Non-Conformity forms in place
• Design wooden boxes for the inspected tools
• Creation of documents/forms for tools inspected using our internal ERP System
• Reconcile final inspection documentation for shipments
• Test incoming raw materials
• Establish the requirements for the Tools Assembly Department, if it is necessary
• Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams
- JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Must be able to read and understand mechanical technical drawings
• Knowledge in metrology, experience working with calipers, micrometers, FARO Arm, etc.
• Good problem-solving skills involving mechanical repair
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Aerospace Engineering or related field
• 2-3 years of experience in Quality Control functions in a manufacturing environment or prior aerospace quality experience will be highly considered
• Proficient computer skills – Microsoft Office
• Competitive salary package
• Excellent benefits package
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
• Eligible to work for any employer within the US
• Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
- Miami, AMERICAS
- Applications have closed.
As soon as possible