Global Sourcing Manager
Global Sourcing Manager
Dedienne Aerospace is a world leader in design, manufacture and maintenance of aeronautical tooling.
For more than 50 years, our products have demonstrated our expertise, quality of service and technique, all at the cutting edge of industrial performance, in order to provide maximum satisfaction to our customers (aircraft manufacturers, engine manufacturers, firms, MRO companies, leasers, and others).
Dedienne Aerospace is an international company that operates on every continent and close to its customers, ensuring proximity and a high-quality after-sales service in locations such as Miami, Cincinnati, Querétaro, Dubai, Singapore, Zhuhai, the UK, Qatar, France, and elsewhere.
The diverse range of licences acquired (e.g. with manufacturers of engines, aircraft and equipment), as well as our partnerships with Original Equipment Manufacturers, enable us to position ourselves on the market with strength and credibility and guarantee our sustainable growth.
Our employees, with their variety of cultural backgrounds and nationalities, are our biggest asset, and actively participate in dynamic, ambitious projects with robust values advocated by the company: working in a company of moderate size yet operating on an international scale, while gearing each project towards one objective – customer satisfaction.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be responsible for defining and implementing the international sourcing strategy. Along with the structuration, you will drive the sourcing actions in the different regions of the world in order to guarantee the international subcontracting capacity according to the current and future increasing global needs. You will seek the required flexibility considering technical and commercial objectives and the normative and regulatory requirements linked to the company and our customers.
In this capacity, your missions are to:
- Define the strategy to build an international network of qualified partners for outsourcing of complete products
- Coordinate the actions of the world teams in order to achieve this goal
- Anticipate market needs, the strategic axes are oriented towards:
- Securing, streamlining and enlarging our partners network in term of performance and technical capacity with efficient risk management
- Ensuring the Best-In-Class quality by leading audit in collaboration with the quality department
- Decreasing the costs to guarantee the profitability
- Benchmarking and innovating
- Applying a sustainable procurement policy
- Harmonize the sourcing process worldwide and rationalize the purchasing areas
- Initiate a sustainable partnership with our suppliers leading to contract definition and signature
- Participate to shape an agile Supply Chain also taking into account future programs and customers projects, products and services diversification & development
- Ensure internal or external relations, inform and assist all departments within the framework of its activities
You have a BAC+5 degree, an engineer with a specialization in purchasing, and you have many years experience in purchasing for the industry. You have strong negotiation and adaptation skills, and you enjoy working in a team in a fast-growing international context. You have a broad general geo-economic knowledge and basics of commercial law. Your level of English is fluent. You are known for your proactivity and like to provide solutions in order to manage and structure projects. You develop a collaborative and entrepreneurial leadership and have good technical and operational skills. You are able to analyse and exploit technical documentation: read and interpret a plan, a manufacturing file and specifications. A knowledge of digital procurement tools would be a plus.