Dedienne Aerospace is a world leader in the design, manufacture and maintenance of aeronautical tooling.
For more than 50 years, our products have demonstrated our expertise, quality of service and technique, all at the cutting edge of industrial performance, in order to provide maximum satisfaction to our customers (aircraft manufacturers, engine manufacturers, firms, MRO companies, leasers, and others).
DEDIENNE AEROSPACE is an international company that operates on every continent and close to its customers, ensuring proximity and a high-quality after-sales service in locations such as Miami, Cincinnati, Querétaro, Dubai, Singapore, Zhuhai, the UK, Qatar, France, Mexico and elsewhere.
The diverse range of licences acquired (e.g. with manufacturers of engines, aircraft and equipment), as well as our partnerships with Original Equipment Manufacturers, enable us to position ourselves on the market with strength and credibility and guarantee our sustainable growth.
Our employees, with their variety of cultural backgrounds and nationalities, are our biggest asset, and actively participate in dynamic, ambitious projects with robust values advocated by the company: working in a company of moderate size yet operating on an international scale, while gearing each project towards one objective – customer satisfaction.
If you are dynamic, relish a challenge and enjoy working in a multicultural and international environment, join us!
Under the responsibility of Sales & Marketing Director, your mission is to support and improve the business process and to be the interface of your sales associates and external stakeholders.
Integrated within a team of sales representatives, you are a real support to the sales staff by accompanying them on a daily basis, so your missions are:
- Track, process and quote in close collaboration with sales representatives
- Proceed with customer reminders in support of sales representatives
- Update, track and populate the customer contact database in ERP
- Be alert to the pricing process in the ERP
- Publish quote tracking indicators
- Publish sales forecasts
- Coordinate internationally the group to follow quotes and harmonize applied tariffs
- Participate in projects to improve profitability and competitiveness
- Controlling sales contracts during the business phase by verifying the adequacy of the general sales conditions
- Follow the bid validation process
- Have a consulting role by positioning yourself as a real support for sales people
- Collaborate with Sales Administration to ensure order compliance with commercial offers
- This position is evolving towards other missions according to the needs of the service
With specialized training in international trade. Previous experience in the industrial sector would be a plus in order to better master the languages and techniques used. With a good sense of relationship and commercial skills, you are able to learn quickly and have a good sense of responsibility. Your open-mindedness and your ability to be proactive will enable you to meet challenges in a challenging technical and international context. Finally, you have a good command of office tools and are quite comfortable with English. Knowledge of French language is a plus.
Dubai, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, with occasionally business trips